All rights reserved
hand screen printed textiles + accessories
Learn how to print onto fabric with the stencil method of screen printing. We'll cover some other fun ways to print onto fabric too, all of which you'll be able to do at home with your new skills and some inexpensive equipment.
You'll design your own motif and print a tote bag, tea towel or fat quarter.
You may get time to print up a second item, please bring some extra fabric (washed and pressed) with you for this. Additional tote bags / tea towels / fat quarters will be available to purchase on the day subject to availability. Aprons are provided, but please wear something you don't mind getting a little ink on.
The workshop fee of £65 is per person and will include materials, tea, coffee and cake. Please bring a light lunch with you. Class sizes are small, so you will receive lots of support throughout the day.
To check availablitiy, book your space or ask any questions email me at email@example.com. Upon booking I'll send you a paypal invoice, payment must be made in full to reserve your space. If you have a gift voucher, email me the code to redeem against your chosen workshop.
Saturday 11th May 10.30 - 4.30pm - SOLD OUT
If you have a group of 2 or 3 people and would like to book a weekday workshop please get in touch to arrange this.
Screen Printing Workshop
Terms and Conditions
Booking and Payment
- Full payment must be made in advance to secure your place on a workshop.
In order to go ahead, workshops need a minimum of 2 students booked onto each session.
- Unfortunately I am unable to offer refunds if you are unable to attend a workshop, you can transfer your space to a friend if you wish, simply email me with their name and contact details to arrange this.
- If Colette Moscrop must cancel a workshop due to unforeseen circumstances or insufficient bookings, a full refund will be offered or you can be transferred onto a future workshop.
- Please note Colette Moscrop will not be liable for any other costs incurred such as travel or accommodation.
- Workshops take place in my Garden Studio in Harrow, North West London, full details will be provided on booking. There are 2 steps to the cabin, and a flight of stairs to use the bathroom. Please bear this in mind before booking.
- There is plenty of parking on the residential street and good tube and transport links.
Health and Safety
- Reasonable precautions are taken to ensure the health and safety of all visitors. Please follow any health and safety advice given and be mindful of others working around you in the studio.
- Colette Moscrop cannot be held liable for accident or injury, loss or damage to you or your personal possessions during the workshop or whilst on the premises.
If you're looking to refresh your sewing skills or learn something new get in touch to book a sewing lesson with me.
Dressmaking, quilting, hand embroidery or a custom project. Whatever you need help with I can assist you. I have over 25 years sewing experience across a number of disciplines.
Available as one to one sessions or for 2 or 3 people depending on the project, get in touch and we can plan your project.